Welcome!from Austin Family Dental
Welcome to Austin Family Dental, located in St. Paul, MN. We proudly provide quality family dentistry in a warm and friendly environment. Whether you need cosmetic dentistry or just a standard checkup by a qualified dentist in the St. Paul MN area, we are here to help you achieve and maintain a gorgeous smile. Dr. Austin is a third generation St. Paul dentist which started back in 1912.
We offer a wide range of St. Paul Family Dental Services:
St. Paul Family Dentist
- Children’s Dental Health Children can be seen by the dentist for a check-up as early as their first birthday. We recommend that they be seen by at least their third birthday. We provide dental cleanings, exams, topical fluoride, x-rays and more.
- Adult Dental Health Adults should be seen by a dentist for preventative treatment such as cleanings, exams, topical fluoride and x-rays. We can also treat gum disease like gingivitis (inflammation of the gums) and periodontitis (inflammation of the tissue around tooth roots and supporting bone).
- Root Canal Therapy Teeth that have been injured from a trauma, deep decay or cracks may be saved by root canal therapy. During this procedure, the dentist will remove the infected pulp of your tooth and replace it with filling material.
- Extractions Extraction is the process of removing a tooth or part of a tooth. The procedure will vary with the complexity of your case.
- Emergency Procedures We offer extended hours to treat emergencies such as toothaches, chipped or broken teeth, knocked out teeth, loose teeth, lost fillings or crowns, broken or loose braces, abscesses and gum, tooth or cheek injuries.
St. Paul Cosmetic Dentist
- Teeth Whitening Teeth whitening is the most common cosmetic dental procedure for lightening teeth.
- Dental Bonding Dental bonding is an option for fixing broken, chipped or cracked teeth.
- Dental Veneers Veneers are thin, custom-made shells designed for closing gaps or disguising stained teeth that don’t respond well to whitening treatments.
St. Paul Dentures
- Temporary Dentures Temporary dentures are given to patients undergoing a procedure to replace a missing tooth, and give a natural looking smile while they wait for dental implants or a dental bridge to be completed.
- Partial Dentures If you still have natural teeth in place, partial dentures are an option to replace your missing teeth. These dentures are held in place by a plastic base while a metal framework secures the base in your mouth.
- Complete Dentures If you are missing all of your teeth, complete dentures can be a solution for you. New technology can create dentures that are more comfortable and natural looking than ever before.